NYC & Company is the official convention, marketing, and tourism organization for the City of New York, dedicated to maximizing travel and meetings opportunities throughout the five boroughs, building economic prosperity and spreading the positive image of New York City worldwide.
Visit Their Site:
Contact CEMA Member
Among NYC’s virtues are iconic venues, 24/7 convenience and world-class restaurants and hotels. Read on for more of the City’s benefits.
1. Booking New York City guarantees record-breaking attendance. It is truly the place to be—the City’s energy, diversity and attractions can’t be matched. See why here.
2. As the world’s No. 1 draw for business and pleasure, attendees have an additional incentive to come early, stay late, bring their families and get business done.
3. NYC is a global transportation hub. With competitively priced airfare, the City is easily accessible from anywhere in the world. Once you’re here, NYC features many reliable, inexpensive options to get around that are available 24/7. Learn more herefor tools and resources.
4. Hotel development is booming in NYC, with nearly 139,000 rooms projected by 2021. With such formidable inventory, guest rooms can be found at every price point across all five boroughs. Learn more about New York City hotels here.
5. From Radio City Music Hall to Ellis Island, the City’s venues are plentiful, beautiful and memorable. No matter your expectations, New York City has a venue to meet—and exceed—them. Search all venues here.
6. Outside of the meeting, delegates will never run out of dining and entertainment options in NYC. The five boroughs are home to 26,000 restaurants, as well as one of the most thrilling arts and culture scenes in the world.
7. New York City is one of the greenest large cities in the United States. A leader in environmental technology and practices, NYC is constantly developing and implementing new conservation initiatives.
8. New York City is among the safest large American cities.
9. There’s a reason why people say NYC is the city that never sleeps: breakfast meetings, daylong retreats, after-parties and after-after-parties are all possible in just one day.
10. NYC & Company provides planners with complimentary logistical, promotional and press support, all of which make planning a meeting or event in New York City an easy and successful affair.
New York City’s prominence as a global business and financial capital and vibrant mix of arts and culture means it’s a can’t-miss destination for meetings and events. NYC & Company, the City’s official CVB, works with planners at every stage of the event cycle to create the best possible experience for attendees. Get in touch so that we can partner with you on your next event.
"For my client, having their convention in New York City brought record numbers to the convention and increased international attendance because of the number of direct flight options."
Director of Global Accounts/Team Director, Conference Direct
"This is truly the city that never sleeps, so there’s typically a quick turnaround time on most services needed for events. Your emergency is a quick fix for someone providing you the opportunity to always deliver!"
Director of Movement Day & Events
"Working with you [NYC & Company] was so easy and we benefitted greatly from all your knowledge of NYC. You helped us navigate through a rather intimidating situation and enabled us to make great selections for an amazing week!"
Global Gum & Candy RDQI, Mondelēz International
Total rooms available citywide: 129000
Number of hotels citywide: 600
Airports in proximity: 4
Locations: JFK, LGA, Newark, Stewart International
NYC has long been at the vanguard of urban sustainability, and as part of the OneNYC strategy, the City has set goals that include reducing NYC's greenhouse-gas emissions to 80 percent of 2005 levels by 2050; to eliminate waste sent to landfills by 2030; and to make sure that all New Yorkers have access to green spaces. http://onenyc.cityofnewyork.us/about/