CEMA Summit 2020
July 27, 2020 - July 28, 2020 | Virtual Summit @ Nashville, TN
Summit 2020 Registration is open http://www.cemasummit2020.com
Know Before You Show
Uncharted times call for creative new approaches.
And that is exactly what we have in store for you! We’ve created this Know Before You Show with a handy Attendee Cheat Sheet and an On Demand Zoom Tutorial of our virtual platform to help you take full advantage of all the possibilities. We will have snackable sessions that even the most ADHD attendees will enjoy and you’ll have those deep dive opportunities that CEMA is known for. Here is what you need to Know Before You Show on July 27 and July 28!
- The virtual platform opens July 22, at 11:00am PT. Go to our Summit registration site – https://cemasummit2020.com and the link will be in the upper right hand corner.
- My Profile: This is critical. You MUST Create your Profile. AND you must opt in to connect with others. This will allow you to meet up with like-minded peers and have a customized experience. CEMA is a non-selling environment so this tool is for networking.
- My Schedule: Start building your schedule July 22nd, sign up for sessions and activities. Many of our keynote sessions will have LIVE Q&A right after completion, so you’ll want to be there in person via Zoom! If you find something you like, click on “Add to Schedule”. If that option isn’t available, it’s because we’ve already put it on your schedule!
- Sessions: We have over 80 sessions available to you (check out the full agenda in the link below or while you’re in the platform)
- Meet the Experts — live 30 min targeted discussions
- Roundtable Discussions — live 45-minute panel discussions
- Breakout Sessions — 30 minutes or less of content on broader topics with an opportunity to online chat with the presenter(s) live
- Lightning Round Sessions — 10 minutes or less of targeted content
- Community: Various opportunities to set up one-on-one meetings but again, you must OPT IN to participate.
- Sponsors: Stop by to say hello to our loyal sponsors and learn what’s new in the marketplace.
- Playground: Go ahead, have some fun! Play games, get your LinkedIn page perfected, get expert advice on your at home video set up and image consultation from Two Dudes Photos. We have mixology (what’s Summit without mixology?), cooking, Nashville City info, yoga, Hilton Wellness Challenge, the Tech Showcase, or you can chill and meditate in the Tourism Vancouver Body & Mind Studio.
- Give Back: CEMA’s favorite part of Summit. This year we are working with Strings for Hope, sponsored by MC2 and Fill it Forward. Strings for Hope employs survivors of addiction, domestic violence, and sex trafficking with supplemental income and provides an opportunity to learn job skills while in transition. Give back with a 50% off coupon just for CEMA Summit attendees. In addition, each time you scan your Fill it Forward QR code you are helping give clean water to someone in need.
- Raffles: What’s better than dreaming about a free vacation? Winning one! You just have to be present during the streaming to win!
- #CEMASummit2020 is the hashtag and we’re hosting a contest! It’s not a CEMA Summit without a hug from CEMA. Be a part of something bigger than one person and brighten someone’s day with a “hug” by tagging someone on social with #CEMAVirtualHug, sponsored by Kentucky Trailer. The top 3 frequent posters will win fabulous hotel stays!
- Join us for a LIVE Nashville singer/songwriters session to close Monday, just for US!!!! Grab a cocktail or a refreshing drink and come sing along. Hear the back stories on the songs and the artist who recorded them.
- Happy Hour: What’s a Summit without a happy hour? Help us celebrate the conclusion of Summit on Tuesday with your friends, both new and old. We’ve got Song Division, who always delivers fun and a special song made just for us!
- Need help? No worries, Hubb will have live support for you during the event.
Below are a few resources to assist you in getting started:
Every year we say this but this year it means that much more, WE COULDN’T DO THIS WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF OUR SPONSORS AND MEMBERS. Thank you for your continued support, especially during these challenging times. We are proud to be part of this amazing community and value each and every one of you.